Petitions filed on your behalf by your employer (e.g. H-1B, L-1, I-140) should not be included because your change of address does not impact the petition. Applications such as those for adjustment of status, advance parole, employment authorization, dependent status, etc. must be included so that the USCIS can forward your documents to your new address.