If I am a US Permanent Resident do I need to complete a Form AR-11 if I move?

Downtown San Diego from Coronado
Yes, all individuals in the United States who are not U.S. citizens (aside from the limited exceptions listed above) must complete Form AR-11 form every time that they move/change residences.

Contact Us