Outbound Visa Assistance
Today’s business world has no borders. At LAC we are here to help our clients with the inbound and outbound travel needs of their employees. While we focus on U.S. immigration law, we partner with firms and practitioners with expertise in the immigration requirements of all foreign countries. Together with our partner agencies, we can assist our clients in navigating immigration requirements – no matter the destination.
Trusted Traveler Programs
Wait times to clear airport security or to enter the U.S. via a landborder can result in significant frustration and loss of time for individuals of all nationalities, including US citizens. LAC can point you in the right direction to take advantage of the following “Trusted Traveler” programs:
- Allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States.
- Available to U.S. citizens, U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (green card holders), Dutch citizens, South Korean citizens and Mexican citizens.
- Facilitates admission at the U.S./ Canada land border
- Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection
Facilitates admission at the U.S./ Mexico land border
- Free and Secure Trade Program
- A commercial clearance program for known low-risk shipments entering the U.S. from Canada and Mexico; it allows U.S./Canada and U.S./ Mexico partnering importers expedited release for qualifying commercial shipments. Open to enrollment by U.S., Canadian and Mexican truck drivers.