Is it possible to notify the USCIS of my move/change of address electronically?

San Diego Skyline
Yes, the USCIS allows individuals to file the Form AR-11 electronically. When filing electronically you will receive a confirmation number indicating that the AR-11 was filed and the USCIS should send an e-mail confirmation as well. Please print the e-mail and/or confirmation number along with the AR-11 to keep with your records.

Contact Us