immigrationattorneys Tag

May I apply online to extend or change my nonimmigrant status?

21:23 10 January in LAC Blog

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) allows for electronic filing of certain applications for immigration benefits, including certain Forms I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status.  The agency claims that this will get your application into their processing queue faster than mail delivery.  Given the...