The following individuals should check “Other” and specify their status:
  1. Temporary Workers (such as “H”, “L”, “E”, “TN”, and “O” status)
  2. Dependents
  3. Students in F-1 status who have graduated and are on OPT
  4. Research Scholars and Exchange Visitors (J–1)
  5. If you last entered the U.S. pursuant to Advance Parole, you would check “Other” and “Parolee/I-485 Pending”.