What documents do I need to immigrate?

Downtown San Diego from Coronado

The specific documentation required to immigrate to the U.S. will vary depending upon the case type. However, all case types will require the following documents: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate (if applicable), Passport and if formerly married, proof of termination of that marriage. As guidance on this topic is case specific, consultation with an attorney is recommended.

Contact Us