Must I report a temporary address change?

Yes, unless you maintain your present address as your permanent residence and continue to receive mail there. All other temporary address changes must be reported. The Form AR-11 provides a space for you to indicate that the residence is temporary. You will then fill in the anticipated dates of stay at the temporary residence. If you will be staying at a hotel/motel, you should provide the hotel/motel address as your temporary residence.

Contact Us