What if I have already notified the local USCIS office or the USCIS Service Center of my new address?

San Diego Skyline

This Form AR-11 change of address requirement is separate from any other change of address notification that must be provided to the USCIS for any applications/petitions pending with USCIS. You must always submit the Form AR-11 when you change your residence.

Contact Us